WE’RE GOOD TO GO!
Whether you want to hold a show stopping wedding, birthday or works-do, you can leave it to us to manage the logistics and processes to make sure your event stays within current guidelines. Just as before, we’ll manage the details so that you can enjoy your event!
The “We’re Good To Go” industry standard mark is a self-assessment scheme that has been designed by VisitEngland in partnership with the national tourist organisations Tourism Northern Ireland, VisitScotland and Visit Wales to provide a ‘ring of confidence’ for all sectors of the tourism industry, as well as reassurance to visitors that businesses have clear processes in place and are following industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing.
This mark means that Festival in a Box, along with our sister company Judgeday Ltd have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have Risk Assessments in place and robust processes to maintain cleanliness & aid social distancing. It also means we’ll stay up to date with the latest guidance so that you can trust us to produce your event within the recommended current guidance from the government and the industry.
COVID-19 & FESTIVAL IN A BOX
At Festival in a Box we love a great party, and we’re itching to get back into a field with friends and family. Whilst keeping a keen eye on government guidance over Covid-19, we’re already looking at plans to produce socially distanced events, whilst maintaining the party spirit.
Have your celebrations been scuppered? Get in touch with us now to discuss how we can help you bring your loved ones together for food, drinks and dancing within current regulations and guidelines.
We’re dreaming of glamping under the stars, fire pits, wood fired feasts, music and getting back to nature as we move out of lockdown and can enjoy our glorious Summer outdoors.
Our events are always produced with safety in mind and ensuring our clients have the best experience;
We can offer;
• Canvas open canopies such as tipis, stretch tents and vintage marquees
• Fantastic outdoor dining, cocktails and own bar, managed by staff adhering to strict hygiene, PPE use and social distancing rules.
• Family and household zones so guests have their own area equipped with blankets, fire pits, rustic seating and benches
• Glamping options such as bell tents and yurts, cleaned to a high standard
• DJs and solo performers, sound systems
• Silent disco headsets – cleaned and managed by our team
• Ambient lighting and beautiful décor to fit your style choice
• Regularly cleaned loos and hand wash stations
• Event planning adhering to government Covid guidance
• Professional teams to be on hand to mark out and manage the event
We understand that there are elements of uncertainty around holding events right now and for the foreseeable, we can help to pull everything together at short notice and offer realistic payment terms.
Get in touch and see how we can help at firstname.lastname@example.org